Our new running club for beginners, Have Your Cake & Run Club is for beginners who want to go from 0 – 5k.
They are fun, friendly, effective courses and best of all? You can enjoy a post run slice of cake at the end.
NEXT COURSES BOOKING NOW
APRIL START DATES
- Monday 15th April – May 7th (last session on a Tues due to Bank Holiday) – 9.30-10.30 Hove Park Cafe or Lark on Lowther
- Friday 19th April – May 10th 9.30-10.30am Queen’s Park Cafe
MAY START DATES
- Monday May 13th – 10th June (this course will not run on Bank Holiday Monday) 9.30-10.30, Hove Park Cafe & Lark on Lowther,
- Friday 17th May – 7th June, Queen’s Park Cafe, 9.30-10.30am
JUNE START DATES
- Monday June 17th – 8th July 9.30-10.30 Hove Park Cafe & Lark on Lowther
- Friday 21st June – 5th July, 9.30 – 10.30, Queen’s Park Cafe
JULY START DATES
- Monday July 15th – 29th July, 9.30-10.30, Hove Park Cafe & Lark on Lowther
- Friday 19th July – 2nd August, 9.30-10.30, Queen’s Park Cafe
DETAILS ABOUT THE COURSES
These four-week courses (one session per week) are for complete beginners and include conditioning for running, technique sessions as well as helping you build the distance.
A simple plan will be included so that you can do one or two runs on your own, although this is optional. You will still reach 5k by the end.
Courses cost £40 and are non-transferable or refundable. Click here to be directed to our booking page