- Run all the way up the trail running along d.dyke road. Continue over the road and follow as it winds it’s way up to Devil Dyke Car park.
- Take a left turn through the obvious gate on the left hand side. I’ll tie a ribbon on the gatepost.
- Just follow the obvious trail as it goes down the grassy hill. You can’t go wrong if you stay on the obvious straight path.
- After it winds down it will go through several gates until you eventually start climbing towards Truly Hill satellite mast.
- Once past the satellite mast you will run past a few houses on the right hand side.
- It winds down past a YHA before coming out on a tarmac road. You can run down this, or there’s a little soft grassy path to the right of the road running alongside it.
- Keep straight on this path and when it comes to the end, turn around. You know make your way back the way you came.