Whether you are a beginner, stuck in a running rut or always seem to be plagued by running injuries, our Running Free workshop on Saturday 17th November, 12.30-4.30pm could help.
The four hour workshop is strictly limited to 12 people (there are only 5 spaces left) and will help you to focus on technique, and more. It is to take the place of one of our one week running schools for those who can not commit to a five day camp.
It will be taught by Fitbitch founder, Rachael Woolston, but will be open to men and women.
What will it cover?**
- Assessment of running posture, technique and footfall – and how this relates to running efficiency
- The Anatomy of movement – a look at the biomechanics of running, along with simple tests to assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Run specific conditioning and stability work, including work for the all-important feet
- How to improve your speed with metronomes and more
- Foam Rolling and Yoga for Runners – how to foam roller, and yoga postures to help prevent injury and boost performance
You don’t need to worry about whether you are fast enough, or how far we will run. We will be running but more from a technique perspective so you do not need to worry about whether you will be able to run the distance or be fast enough.
Where: Hove Enterprise Centre, Basin Road North, Hove
BN41-1UY, free parking
When: Saturday 17th November, 12.30-4.30pm
To book email email@example.com