Brighten up your Sunday with a run from Stanmer where the daffodils will be on show – er, along with the Spring sun according to the forecast.
We have two different mileage groups this week, the taper 7miles for our marathon group who will join those training for the BlueBell 10k, also running 7miles.
And the race simulation 10miles for our BlueBell longer distance group, with a lap at the end to help you all focus on race preparation.
We are nearing the final weeks of training for both these groups and so neither are suitable for beginners or those not used to off road running (our new groups for beginners-intermediates start in a few weeks).
And let’s support our marathon runners – their last Sunday run before the big day! We will be organising Support Bases for next Sunday’s marathon.
Please note that next week’s training run will take place on Saturday so that we can support our marathon runners.
Coffees can be enjoyed after at Stanmer House if anyone wants to stop for a drink.
PLEASE COMMENT HERE IF YOU ARE COMING, IN ADVANCE OF SUNDAY SO WE CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
Location: Car Park to the right of the entrance to Stanmer Park
Time: 8.30am run departure
7 mile group & marathon taper, Coach: Melissa, RA: Karen Russell and Melanie Lankester
10mile group: Coach: Kate, RA: Elspeth
Cost: £7 all runs
- Please arrive in time to pay, and be briefed on the run (we leave at 8.30am so you need to be there before)
- We run in groups, if you are fast we may give you some extra work (speed repeats or more) to help improve your running while others catch up – don’t worry, this most definitely won’t affect your run speed!
- Don’t run ahead of the front coach. If you are caught between a front and back group, only proceed on the route if you can see the group up head. If not, wait.
- If you decide to turn back let one of our ambassadors or coaches know.
- If you’ve not been before, email us in advance email@example.com