Berlin, Lisbon, Palma, Lake Garda, Paris…just some of the renowned international Fitibtch race weekends.
Are you ready to join our next one?
Come and join us in Amsterdam this October and run the Mizuno Half or Full Marathon on October 20th.
You will need to pay for your own entry, and organise your flights yourself (BA are currently the cheapest at £99 flying out Friday returning Monday or Tuesday) and you can leave all the rest to us.
This will include
- accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis in a good quality hotel near to the centre with good transport links
- Picking up of race packs on the weekend
- Guided transfer by public transport to the race start to ensure you get there on time and feeling calm
- Early pre-race breakfast at the hotel
- Saturday morning 5k sightseeing run (optional)
- Saturday explore Amsterdam by bike tour (optional)
- Celebration cocktails and dinner post race Sunday (optional)
- Recovery spa (optional)
We are currently researching the best hotels in terms of price, quality and location and plan to have confirmed this in the next few weeks.
It will be a good quality, bespoke hotel (we don’t do budget hostels, backpackers or dorms) near to the city centre and transport links. Prices are not cheap though – be warned!
On booking the trip with us, you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit of £50 towards the package.
We will send you a booking form, and unless you tell us who you are sharing with, we will designate you a room mate.
If you prefer a room on your own, single supplements will apply. In some cases we may need you to share a triple, in which case rooms will be cheaper.
More details about package terms and conditions once the hotel has been confirmed.
If you are a definite though for the weekend with us – we urge you to book your flight NOW. We are flying out Friday 18.00pm on BA, departing Tues 10.55am.
And guess what? There is an electronic dance convention that same weekend (good but bad…means hotels and flights are booking FAST!)
If you want a weekend of running, fantastic food, culture, spa trips and lots of fun, don’t miss it!
Race training starts in July, August or September depending on your level – and race distance.