Over the course of the last three years, we at Fitbitch Running Club have taught hundreds of women how to run, and run well.
And we have also added fun to the mix, with holidays to international race destinations including Palma, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, and Lake Garda.
If you want to set yourself a focus to get you through the summer months, with the reward of a fab mini break at the end, don’t miss our next trip to Amsterdam for the Marathon or Half Marathon or 10k
Book a package with us (you can arrive any day between Friday 18th and Sat 19th October and depart Monday or Tues) and you will get accommodation in the uber chic, eco design Conscious Hotel VondelPark, cycling distance to the centre and within walking distance of some of the city’s best museums & galleries.
Package price includes:
- Accommodation on a buffet breakfast basis on a shared twin room basis (travelling alone and don’t want to share? Single supplements apply)
- Race pack pick up and collection at a designated time in the hotel where possible
- Guided Transfer via public transport to the race start (cost of the transfer itself is not included)
- In hotel race weekend rep at designated times
- Optional excursions including post race celebration meals, Spa trips, cycling trips and more (all costing additional)
- 2 nights accommodation, £165
- 3 nights accommodation, £213
- 4 nights accommodation, £261
Amsterdam is more expensive than many other cities we have visited but this represents a good discount on prices (4 nights booking direct via the hotel costs £357.99 pp)
Please read our terms and conditions and complete the booking form. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is due on booking, and the cost of the full package trip must be settled by 1st September 2013.
Ooh, and did we mention there is a huge dance festival on while we’re there!