Are you : –
- New to running and want to get fit to run?
- Mid way through one of our Have Your Cake & Run club courses and keen to take advantage of our complimentary FB Weds sessions while you’re learning to run 5k?
- A keen runner looking for a goal and interested in joining our NEW HALF MARATHON COURSES STARTING*on Wednesday?
- Or one of our regular, fit and friendly runners ready for another of our fab, sweat fuelled, endorphin high sessions? ?
Whatever the case, this session will be IDEAL for ALL, from those ‘I can’t run for a bus,’ beginners to the experienced runner who understands and works with terms like plyometrics, pace and foam rolling.
This session is ALL about the anatomy of the female runner, and working the muscles that go into moving the body efficiently. The latter half of the session, weather permitting will focus on essential stretches for avoiding injury.
What should you bring? A yoga mat if you have one along with a willingness to sweat, have fun and learn.
YOU MUST COMMENT HERE if you are coming. Sessions are £5 drop in or pay for our half marathon course. Alternatively choose a half or full year membership, entitling you to all our courses, training plans and in-house workshops.
* Upcoming courses starting this week and how to book
To book our Amsterdam Half Marathon Package, click here. It includes the option to buy a half package of Sunday runs spread out over the 12 weeks.
To book our Royal Parks 10 week package, click here. It also includes a half package.
Both packages offer considerable savings on drop in fees (although our annual or six month fee is most economical click here)
Location: Lawns adjacent to Hove Street adjacent to King Alfred car park
Drop in: £5