If you want to transform your running, changing the frequency, duration and resistance is imperative, whether you are a total beginner or an advanced runner.
This Wednesday’s training session (30th November) will focus on this with our renowned hill training session, which has huge benefits for all runners.
It helps to:
1. Improve leg strength and power, helping to make you faster (er, and tone up that all important butt!)
2. Improves cardiovascular fitness
3. Improves running economy, which means that your body needs less oxygen to run at a faster pace.
4. Better range of movement.
5. And reduces the chance of injury by increasing intensity on hills rather than flats.
(And, it also helps with the renowned FitBitch Sprint Finish!)
After a warm up, we will be doing hill repeats at Duke’s Mound, focusing on posture and cadence on the first few repetitions .
Don’t worry if you are a beginner as this session is suitable for all and it gives you a great buzz afterwards!
Location: Meet bottom of Dukes Mound, Madeira Drive (there is free parking)
Drop in: £5
FB Coach: Rachael