If you’ve seen our photograpahs of our recent Amsterdam Half Marathon trip on our Facebook page, you will have seen that training in a group together can make running fun, rewarding and help to ensure you make your distance even when you feel like staying in bed!
Now it’s your chance. Our Brighton Half Marathon training course starts on Weds 20th November.
What do you get:
- 11 X Weds 7.30pm training sessions incorporating strength training to help prevent injury and make you more efficient
- 10 X Sunday runs from 8.30am off road and on road to help you build you distance in a supportive environment, all with women training for the same race
- A training plan, expert coaching guidance and fun
You can either book the entire course, or just Weds or Sundays. Drop ins will continue to be available for all but the most cost efficient way is to book the course. FULL course, £129 Sundays only £90.
We would also encourage those new to us, to book the course so we can work with you and develop your running with the right degree of attention.
PLEASE note, that the Sunday part of the course is ONLY open to runners who can currently, and regularly run four miles. If you need help reaching this mileage between now and Weds 19th, please get in touch for one to one help.
(FRunClub closes for Xmas December 22nd and returns on Sun Jan 5th)
BRIGHTON MARATHON COURSE
Want to join our women only marathon training? You will need to fulfill the following pre-requisites
1. Train with us throughout our half marathon training to achieve a time of 2hrs 05mins or less so you can then join our 14, 15, 17, 19 and 21 miles training runs throughout Feb-April.
2. OR be able to send us a link to show your recent half marathon time of under 2hrs 5mins in which case, you will able to join just our long training runs in Febuary if you prefer.
This will allow our long run training group to stay together at a similar pace. Our prices and booking for the half marathon to marathon training will be released in the next few weeks. Long run training will be led by Karen Russell, a veteran of three marathons and experienced in endurance running.
Our marathon coaches Rachael and Kate are also available for one to one marathon coaching (for men and women). BEtween them they’ve run 9 marathons, from Mumbai to New York, Lake Garda to London.
They help improve your technique, make you more efficient as a runner with strength and flex conditioning and help with all your questions about nutrition, race psychology, training kit and more.